Please read delivery information carefully before placing the order to avoid any confusion later on and make sure that the information regarding address and telephone of the recipient provided by you is correct.
- Vivekestore.com can deliver in all the cities that are mentioned on the site.
- There is NO EXTRA Delivery Charge if the address is within the city limits.
- For Delivery in areas beyond the city limit, there might be extra delivery charges which will depend upon distance and case to case basis.
- If you are placing the order for the cities and towns that are not listed in the list, please confirm before hand. Because in remote areas and in villages it requires special delivery arrangements to be made.
- Delivery to such areas can be arranged by our service provider from the nearest city for an additional fee.
- If you are in any doubt, please contact us beforehand.
- We deliver on all days even on SUNDAYS and National Holidays.
- Vivekestore.com guarantees that your gift will arrive on the delivery date.
- Orders which are not delivered due to incomplete address and incorrect telephone number will be delivered on the next business day.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery and the neighbors also refuse to accept then order will be delivered on the next business day after confirming with the receiver.
- To ensure that the order is delivered on the desired date, our service providers might call the receiver in cases where it is difficult to locate the place or the place is very far from our local centre to confirm the availability of someone at the delivery address at the time of delivery, but usually do not call prior to delivering packages to maintain the element of surprise.
- In the event the items are not delivered or cannot be delivered due to the reasons beyond our control like Strike/Natural Calamity on the desired delivery date, we reserve the right to deliver it on the next day.
- All orders will be delivered during the business hours only.
- The opening hours may differ from florist to florist and from city to city.
- The normal delivery time is from 9 am to 7 pm.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within a time frame of a few hours.
- Exact time delivery request are not taken because it can not be honored always.
- You can mention morning/afternoon/evening in 'Instructions for Us' column while filling the order form which is also not guaranteed, but you can trust that our florists will do their outmost to meet your delivery time request.
- Midnight deliveries are possible in some areas with an extra delivery charges because it requires special arrangement. And the delivery address must be confirmed from our customer care executive before placing the order.
- In cases where time is no issue, you can give us the liberty to coordinate with the recipient and schedule the delivery at the convenience of the recipient.
- During Peak trading days such as Diwali, Valentine's Day, Rakhi and Mother's Day our delivery Staff operate extended hours.
- After the successful delivery you will receive an email from us confirming that your gift has been delivered.
- Please make sure to enter a valid email address while placing the order to ensure that you receive the confirmation.
- You can also check the status of your order at any time using online Order Tracking on the site which will be updated as soon as the mail is sent to you.
- The delivery confirmation email will have the name of the receiver and the time of delivery in cases where it is available.
- In some cases where the signature is not legible, the email will just inform that your order has been delivered.
- We don’t get the delivery confirmation just after the delivery, please wait till 6 pm as deliveries can be made until this time (at peak times - could be later).
- In cases where PoD (Proof of Delivery) does not come same day, you will receive the confirmation email next day but that does not imply that the order has not been delivered.
- We will intimate you by email in case of attempted delivery, refused and returned by receiver or any other case which results into non-delivery.
Remember, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us directly.